Get ready for a successful 2023-24 school year at Glacier Hills!
Important Elementary Back-to-School Dates
- August 28-29 – Kindergarten Transition Days (half days) | Register your child for transportation on Transition Days
- August 30-31 – Assessment days for grades K-5
- September 5 – First day of school for grades 1-5
- September 6 – First full day for kindergarten
- Enrolling Your Child
- District Map and Building Contacts
- Educational Benefits Program (formerly Free and Reduced-Price Meal Application)
- Food and Nutrition Services
- School Attendance Area Locator
- 1:1 Student iPad Resources
- 1:1 Parent iPad Resources
- Technical Issues
- Schoology/Seesaw Issues
For your convenience, parents can order school supplies through School ToolBox and have them delivered directly to the school. Not only is this a fundraiser for the school, but for every box purchased, School ToolBox will fund one Feed My Starving Children meal. Ordering is available through July 2nd.
Click here to order.
**Be Sure to order next year's grade.**