School success and good attendance go hand in hand. Ensure your child succeeds in Rosemount-Apple Valley-Eagan Public Schools by helping them build a habit of good attendance early.
Report Student Absences
Please leave your child's name, grade and reason for absence.
Voicemail: 651-683-6969 ext 85148
If your child’s absence is illness related, please inform the school if your child has been tested for COVID-19 or is experiencing one or more of the following symptoms:
- Fever of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher
- New or worsening cough
- Difficulty breathing
- Loss of sense of smell or taste
- Sore Throat
- Nausea, vomiting or diarrhea
- Muscle Pain
- Severe Headache
- Nasal congestion or runny nose
- Household member is sick or been tested for COVID-19
These symptoms may be related to COVID-19. School personnel may contact you to request additional information regarding your child's illness.