Report an Absence is currently offline for upgrades this summer.
If your child is enrolled in any summer school programming, please contact the school directly to report an absence.
To phone in an absence please call 651-683-6969 ext 85148 and leave your child's name, grade and reason for absence.
If your child’s absence is illness related, please inform the school if your child has been tested for COVID-19 or is experiencing one or more of the following symptoms:
- Fever of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher
- New or worsening cough
- Difficulty breathing
- Loss of sense of smell or taste
- Sore Throat
- Nausea, vomiting or diarrhea
- Muscle Pain
- Severe Headache
- Nasal congestion or runny nose
- Household member is sick or been tested for COVID-19
These symptoms may be related to COVID-19. School personnel may contact you to request additional information regarding your child's illness.